BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

not havinq a father

not havinq My father was dah hardest thing that happen to me i never really had a father figure in my Lifee untill i Met the most Greatest person in My world the one i know whos always going to be there for me the one i love dearly the one that always haves my back the one that i could call my dad and my father the one i truly love alot and i wont eva be happy with somebody else trying to be like my dad i never had my real father when i was small i always wanted him to be around but i guess he didnt want to man up and be a man and take caree of his child but it didnt matter to me b|c a father is the one who makes u a dad is the one who raised uu and i dont need my father cus i got the greatest person in the world to fit in his place and its my dad well i guess thiiss made me realized that uu dont only need ur real father to always be apart of ur life

2 comments:

allison said...

Aw ! That is so True you dont need your real father for you to live life . you can live life just the way you want to.

lahana said...

Intense post. I am so glad you found someone to be a father to you. You deserve it and they're lucky to have you in their life.