BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

imagine

imagine uu being 2 years old again . imagine ur self being 10 years old again imagine going back into ur past and trying to fix it . what would u fix ? imagine uu could see ur future . what would uu want to see ? imagine being able to see the future until uu aree like 30 years old . imagine if somebody helped uu with a problem of urs . imagine if somebody changed ur life around . imagine if u could change somebodys life around with just telling them something ...

JUST IMAGINE!!!

1 comments:

lahana said...

My biggest regret is losing my best friend when I was 17. I thought I was too good for him and I ended our friendship. We had so many amazing times together and he was so creative and quirky. I wish I could go back in time and realize that being smart doesn't have to mean just book smart.

What would you do over again?