BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

801-survey supprising results for wiping ur self

when i first thought about this i always thought people sits down to wipe them selfs but then My teach teacher made me do a survey to find out my results well i asked My whole Class 801 - which has 22 students on feb 9th theres much more there just not here . um well 9% of My classmates had said they wipe them selfs by standinq up . and 15% sit down wiping there selfs .
How do uu wipe ur self ? leave ur comments

3 comments:

lahana said...

Excellent work! Maybe we should make a chart in Microsoft Excel. By the way 9 out of 15 is about 60% and 6 out of 15 is about 40%...

ds188 said...

cool post, i was shocked by the results though. How the heck and you wipe your self sitting down? lmao iloveyou diary ! keep up the good work.

sabrina said...

LOLSSSSS ; GOOOD POST ! ME AND DESIREE ARE ABOUT TO ASK 802 !