BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

apologize

Dear Baby , isabella
im Truly sorry i was looking through your phone please for give me i didnt know what to do i thought uu wass cheating on me or talking to somebody else , if i would of new better i would of never done it please forgive me i know i look through ur personal stuff alittle to much but thats my job to be jealous of every other guy because im lucky to have a pretty and smart girl like you so im scared to lose you please for give me for my stupid and retarted actions that ive done or have been doing , i just want us to work out and for me looking through ur phone and other personal things you can do the same to me , i just want us as strong as we can be (: iLoveeYou isabella please forrgive me

Love , DeeJay

0 comments: