BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

against the world

have u ever felt like u was against the world. have u ever felt like its u against everything i have people put me on the spot some times thing hurt some times i wish i could just take it all back some times i wish nothing would happen some times every thing wants to come down on me i feel like things are bad for me some times i feel like every thing was going great but it ended up being so sad like u just staring out ur window on a rainy day thats how i feel some times its like im against the world some times i feel like the world is routing around me ..... i dnt want that to happen i wanna be back to the way it was im tired of being like a new begining im so tired of it

1 comments:

lahana said...

I hear you. I think every sensitive and caring person feels that way some days. But just remember, there are always people who have your back and are look out for you (like me!)