BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

run away

if i was to ever run away it will be to a far land world hope and prey that i would be safe in side my world ill hope to get through the night with outt my parents by my siide i would hope get some were if i run away its cuz i need some space i need a lil more freedom i need to be by my self if i run away i would go some were that no body would ever fid me i would go to like a place that nobody knOws of i would never come back in till i feel like people want to see my face again i would run away to a place and never come back in till i was at least in my adult age some times for lil kids or for teens they always feel some type of way that they would always feel like running away some people feel like its nothing to have anything ......... to be........

2 comments:

noneelykeetinyy :) said...

Awww that is so sweet it is nice to know you have a friend and it shows the way you feel for her

llahana188 said...

I hear you. Sometimes it feels easier to run away and have a fresh start. But you know what? Life is full of fresh starts! I re-invented myself many times before I found the true me.

But you're right. There is so much drama growing up...it would be nice to escape it and come back a few years later.