BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

loseing a friend

some times is not good to lose a friend because u going to miss them lots and then u could never get them back and i just wish i could have one shooting star pass by and ill make a wish just to have my friends by my side i wish i could have it all but some times i dont get wat i want thing are very different in my life time nOw i miss haing my best friend by my side i miss having her tell me all her little secrets and i also miss having just to hear her voice talk to me sometimes i just miss her ((nohOmo)) lolss but she was like a sister but i just have to get over the fact that we are not besties any more some times it hurts plenty just not to have some one by ur side some times friends will turn there back on you some times you just have to forgive them but i dont think i could ever for give some one if i cnt forgive my self me and her lots of memorys even tho we was only friends for a short . of time some times u just have to figure out what we both need and im tired of loseing friends i been thro at lest 21 friends and they all left me behind never came back .......
the person im tlking bout in this story i hope u know its youh and u will always be my sistah in my heart

1 comments:

lahana said...

It's crazy how many best friends we go through in life. I must have gained and lost a dozen myself. But you know what? Sometimes you need to let go of certain friends because they're no longer a good match for who've you become.

Thanks for another great post :)